Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Web-Design Workshop

In this presentation, my classmates and I got the opportunity to listen and understand more in depth the process behind Website Design. This was a very big chance to learn something helpful for my life since not only it helped me understand more of what I would be doing in the upcoming project that will be assigned to us, but also to any future task that includes me having to do a website for a possible future client.

From this workshop I got to see what I knew before more in depth as well as learn new thing. Out of this I would say that the following are the things that I retained the most:

Things I found out:

  1. The MYP design cycle has a lot more to do in Website design that I thought of before.
  2. The process of actually making the website searchable in stations like google, yahoo, etc... is actually priced.
  3. I learned that in order to do a website for a client, a very thural investigation about said client had to be done.
Interesting things:
  1. How long can the design process of a website can take
  2. How your information is often taken from websites through cookies
Questions I still have:
  1. How much could be the cost for making your website appear in the top of the search lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment