Friday, September 1, 2017

MYP Design Cycle Reflection

I found the MYP Design Cycle to be a clear way to establish, and apply the correct methods of work during a project or investigation. With it I can know further understand all the steps and ways to make your project at its best potential, and in the correct way. Before, I had little to no knowledge of what the MYP Design Cycle was, or even how to correctly make a project and or investigation. I can say that the best part of working in this project is that not only did I learn how to correctly work with the MYP Design Cycle, but that I also had the opportunity to learn how to do an Infographic, what opened a lot of future opportunities as to how to show and present information about my upcoming projects and investigations.

No comments:

Post a Comment